- This document is a Public Offer of the New Educational Technologies, Ltd, providing professional service, and contains all the essential terms of the provision of information and consulting services.
- The Public Offer is an official document and it shall be published on the Contractor's website at: https://prosvita.net
- In case of payment for services, a legal entity or an individual shall confirm the acceptance of the following terms of the Public offer and become a Customer. The Contractor and the Customer are the Parties to the Public Offer
- The Public Offer does not require the Customer's signature and seal and shall retain its full force and effect.
- In connection with aforementioned, the Customer should carefully read the text of this Public Offer and in case of disagreement with the terms and conditions — to refuse to enter into the Public Offer and use the services of the Contractor.
Acceptance and contracting of the Public Offer
- The Customer shall accept the Public Offer by means of advance payment for the Contractor's services, for which the Public Offer is final. The Customer's acceptance of this Public Offer means that she/he fully agrees with all the provisions of the Public Offer.
- By accepting the Public Offer in the manner specified in paragraph 2.1 of the Public Offer, the Customer shall guarantee that he/she has read, agrees and fully and unconditionally accepts all terms and conditions of the Public Offer in the form in which they are presented.
Rights and obligations of the Parties
- The Contractor undertakes to:
- Organize and ensure the proper provision of services.
- Use all personal data and confidential information about the Customer only for the provision of services, do not transfer and do not disclose information specified in the documentation and customer information to the third parties.
- The Contractor is entitled to:
- Independently determine the form and methods of providing services on the basis of legal requirements, technical capabilities, as well as the specific conditions of the Agreement taking into account the Customer's requests.
- Demand payment for services already provided or for services currently being provided.
- Refuse to provide services to the Customer in case of failure to pay (partial payment) for services in a timely manner, or in case of failure to submit the application for services in a timely manner.
- Receive any information from the Customer that is necessary to fulfill his/her obligations under the Agreement. In case of any incorrect or incomplete information which was provided by the Customer the Contractor shall be entitled to suspend performance of its obligations under the Agreement until the necessary information is provided.
- The Customer undertakes to:
- Pay in full and in a timely manner the cost of services provided by the Contractor.
- Provide the Contractor with all the information and data which would be necessary to fulfill its obligations under the Agreement.
- Not to disclose confidential information and other data provided by the Contractor.
- The Contractor undertakes to:
- By entering into this Agreement, the Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that he/she is directly affected by all warranties, promises and representations made by the Customer pursuant to this Agreement.
- The Contractor and the Customer acknowledge that this Agreement is reasonable, valid and enforceable.
- If any term, arrangement, condition or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the Parties may have such condition modified by a court only to the extent deemed necessary so that the other provisions of this Agreement are not violated or declared invalid in any way as a result.
- The Contractor reserves the right to modify, update, add, delete, revise and change this Agreement as well as the Terms of Service at any time. Such changes shall become effective and the Customer shall agree to them by clicking on the "Accept" button on the *** Website, or in 30 days from the date of publication of the changes on the website, whichever comes first.
- The Parties agree that each Party shall maintain and not disclose any confidential or proprietary information received from the other Party as a result of or in connection with the Agreement and/or the Services provided in connection therewith.
- Neither Customer nor Contractor may, without the prior written consent of the other Party, disclose to any third party any information concerning the other Party's private or confidential information and materials, including but not limited to the business or method of working of the other Party, which may be revealed as a result of or in connection with the Agreement and/or Services, except as required by law, to the extent that such information may become public knowledge, may be acquired or generated by either Party independently other than by a breach of this clause or to obtain legal or tax advice.
- This clause shall survive termination of the Agreement.